(Inside my head, this is what I see)
My imagination means everything to me. Without it I would be nothing.
I dream my way, through my day, thinking of every possibility.
When I play music I imagine a dance, something swift and light on the toes.
When I hear singing I imagine a stage, with a crowd, a girl and her voice that faces the world.
People criticize and don't know how to relate, but Im happy in my own little world.
I have the pressure of of an average person, if not more. Yet I am happy, for without that there would be no reason to dream of a better place.
Im in the car, as we drive along. I imagine a fairy with ballet slippers flying right next to me, outside the window. She prances around like she owns the world. She flies high and swift, such beauty and grace, up to the top of the world till I see her no more.And she takes with her, my imagination....
~Renee Pettijohn
=)
My imagination means everything to me. Without it I would be nothing.
I dream my way, through my day, thinking of every possibility.
When I play music I imagine a dance, something swift and light on the toes.
When I hear singing I imagine a stage, with a crowd, a girl and her voice that faces the world.
People criticize and don't know how to relate, but Im happy in my own little world.
I have the pressure of of an average person, if not more. Yet I am happy, for without that there would be no reason to dream of a better place.
Im in the car, as we drive along. I imagine a fairy with ballet slippers flying right next to me, outside the window. She prances around like she owns the world. She flies high and swift, such beauty and grace, up to the top of the world till I see her no more.And she takes with her, my imagination....
~Renee Pettijohn
=)

1 comment:
Once again, I absolutely love this, and I am entirely jealous of your ability to express yourself so beautifully! I'm also glad that you made your blog public again, so that I can see it! Yay!
Love you,
Becky
Post a Comment